SemCAMS Midstream ULC is proud to offer innovative midstream solutions to our natural gas partners. Based in Calgary, Alberta, SemCAMS Midstream is one of the province’s largest licensed sour gas processors with assets located in central Alberta.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic and growing company, SemCAMS Midstream is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to support VP Business Development, VP Legal for a twelve month contract.
This position requires a self-starter who has demonstrated organizational and analytical skills and proven ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced and multi-discipline work team environment.
Supporting our Business Development and Legal departments, this position will consist of a variety of duties including but not limited to:
- Calendar management – schedule and organize executive and personal meetings, travel, appointments, reservations and timesheets
- Prepare meeting agendas and supporting material for distribution including preparing meeting minutes for review
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos and documents
- Prepare and send outgoing mail and courier parcels
- Forward incoming general e-mails to appropriate staff member
- Code and file material according to established procedures; including preparing, coding, filing invoices and expense statements
- Back-up electronic files using proper procedures; ensuring accuracy of organization’s databases
- Reception Relief coverage including answering telephone inquiries, information requests, greet guests, visitors and supplies in a professional and friendly manner
- Work with administration staff to provide guidance regarding SemCAMS practices, values and commitments
- 5 -10 years relevant senior administrative experience
- Oil and gas industry experience is an asset
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office; word, excel, power point and outlook
- Proven ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to exercise discretion, judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality
This position will remain open until the qualified candidate has been chosen. Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Judy Smith, Sr. HR Business Partner
Administrative Assistant, Contract - Calgary
We thank all applicants in advance, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.